We are looking for a skilled and committed person for a varied job as operations manager for the museums in Ofoten. The operations manager will have the main work place at Narvik museum and have assigned responsibilities at other museums in Ofoten.
- Responsibility for operation, maintenance and technical installations.
- Continuously identify, implement and rectify errors and deficiencies.
- Fire protection manager / HSE routines.
- Responsibility for safety and alarm systems.
- Organize maintenance tasks.
- Certificate (requirement) such as carpenter, electrician, plumber or other crafts subject. Experience can compensate for a lack of formal competence.
- Experience and schooling in fire protection management.
- Experience in managing people.
- Good Norwegian language skills, and you must master English orally.
The applicant must have a Class BE driver’s license and master the use of computer tools.
- Self-propelled in the follow-up of their responsibilities, and make things happen.
- Ability to work both independently and in teams has good collaboration skills
- Good at seeing opportunities and finding solutions.
- Jobs structured with the ability to create good operational routines.
- Positive and outgoing.
- Challenging and varied tasks in an exciting environment. The employee will help to build a new culture with the guest and the dissemination of the good history in the city center.
- The daily work will mainly be carried out during ordinary working hours, but some flexibility will be needed.
- Courses and certification.
- The position is remunerated in ltr. 50 – 54 (461,300 – 491,200) according to The working payroll table, the HUK area. Museum Nord has one of norway’s best pension schemes in KLP.
Further information about the position can be obtained by contacting Director General Jon Framnes, tel. +47 951 28 717
Applications and CVs must be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline 29 May 2022.